Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Superman


Dear Soldier,

I'm writing to say good luck and to show appreciation.  Let me tell you something about myself: My name is Abigail, but I like being called Abby.  I'm 13 and I go to Teague Middle School, but I'm not very good at spelling or grammar.  My handwriting isn't very good either.  Although I am writing a book about a girl who lost her memory and is going around attempting to get it back.  Halfway through writing the characters, I realized they all sound Japanese.  Everything seems fine here, school homework is hard.  Hey, what's black and white and green and black and white?  Two zebras fighting over a pickle.  You are all like a superhero, even better than Superman, immune to cryptonite.  Superhero's are real and you are one.  It may not be like spiderman, but it is still a hero.  Good luck to you all. :)

                                    Signed,
                                         Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment