Thursday, December 29, 2011

McRib


Dear Soldier,

Hi!  My name is Brynna!  I'm writing this letter in my 8th grade (gifted) US History class.  My teacher said to tell you about some current events that I find interesting. :)  The Steelers are 6-3 in the season right now, if you like football.  My favorite joke right now is "What's green and has wheels?" (answer's on the bottom)  It's an anti-joke, it's all the rage in middle school!  Do you like to run?  I do.  I'm on cross-country and track.  I know you are an engineering sapper unit.  I am taking an engineering class but we probably don't do any of the same things.  I'm super excited that Breaking Dawn Part 1 is coming out!  I don't know if you heard but Kim Kardashian got divorced.  72 days, 20 million dollar ring, 10 million dollar wedding, wow!  Do you like dogs?  I do.  I have 4.  The McRibis back at McDonalds, I don't know if you care but I just saw a commercial for it.  Did you know swallowed gum doesn't really take 7 years to digest, only 24 hours.  The most shoplifted item is cheese!  Weird, right?  Today, Veteran's Day!  Well late Veteran's day because I'm writing it today on 11/11/11 which is supposed to be the luckiest day of our centurie, err... millenium.  I'm watching that show on MTV where the parents don't like the girlfriend so they try to find their son another one.....  It seems kinda fake because of the "real videos" they have. 

I really appreciate what you do for our country!  I'm glad that there are people out there like you who are so kind and heroic!

Sincerely,
    Brynna


(The iPhone 4 came out and I want it but ya know, expensive.)


answer(to anti-joke) - grass, I lied about the wheels.  







My brain stopped working after the word McRib. 
I'm off to cry into my pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment