Thursday, December 29, 2011

Red Paint


Dear Soldier,

I'm an 8th grader who lives in Orlando, Florida.  I'm 13 years old.  I really appreciate what you do for our country.  Most of the time, I don't really think about other people's problems, because I'm so caught up in my own.  But, your selfless serving really makes me think.  My family, friends and my safety is much bigger than who has nice clothes and what people may look like, or something petty like that.  I just wanted you to know that your hard work does not go without recognition. 

So, enough about that.  Recently, there's been all of this "invading wall street" stuff.  I don't quite understand it, but I know that a bunch of people have the tents up and camping out in NYC.  There's also all this talk about the 99%.  My parents say that we are a part of that 99% and I kind of understand why they are protesting.  There's a group of people walking all the way from NYC to Washington, DC.  They will get there in about two weeks. 

Recently, Paranormal Activity 3 came out, I didn't see it, but all of my friends told me about it.  And, even them telling me about the demons in the movie keeps me up all night.  That's why my mom's been giving Nyquil lately, but I don't tell her why.  Modern Warfare 3 just came out.  I don't play those types of games, but I'm sure you do.  Twilight's new movie, Breaking Dawn is coming out soon.

I like to dance after school.  I dance in competitions, and most of the time I do pretty well.  My dance teacher can be really mean though.  And, she acts like a kid.

I have some jokes:
What's brown and sticky?
    A stick.
A dsylexic man walks into a bra.

What's red and smells like blue paint?
    Red paint.

From,
    Taylor.

PS  Those jokes are anti-jokes and are not meant to be funny, which makes them funny.



Myself and the other medics are now known throughout the company for using "the stupidest jokes I've ever heard."

Thanks, Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment